Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Real World Examples of Speech Enabled Self-Service

When discussing issues related to a particular approach or dialog in a speech recognition based application with my clients, I find it's very helpful to have them call and interact with examples in a real application. Often interacting with a real world example, illuminates their thinking more clearly than any intellectual discussion. It makes the point I'm trying to illustrate very visceral for them, having experienced the pain or the pleasure.

I keep a document with several dozen of these real world examples which I give my clients as a reference. It's time for me to refresh the content for this document and I thought I'd ask for your input. I've put together a survey to collect this information. Click Here to take survey

Once I've gathered the results and updated my reference document I'll post a link to it here and discuss some of the most note worthy examples.

No comments: